1. Your privacy is respected
- MedPrep safeguards your privacy. We follow the National Privacy Principles
established by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
- Any information about you is deemed as “Personal information”
2. Personal information
- We store personal information given to us in various forms
- You can provide us with your basic information, which helps us send you updates and process your order. We can collect additional information through surveys, promotions, through credit card information or other sources as per our discretion.
3. How we collect Information
4. Personal information usage
- MedPrep may use your personal information when providing you with information and updates about our service. We may also use your personal information to improve our services so that we can cater to your needs efficiently.
- MedPrep may contact you via telephone, email, sms or email.
5. Disclosure of your personal information
- Your personal information may be disclosed to our employees, agents, suppliers, officers, insurer, advisors and subcontractors or whomever we feel necessary.
- We may disclose your information to comply a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency requests
- Your personal information can also be used to protect legal rights, trademarks, copyright, our website or third parties.
- Your information can be stored, processed and transferred within and outside
- In the case of a change of control in our business or sale or transfer of assets,
we reserve the right to transfer data to a permissible extent. The information
may be shown to potential purchaser with an agreement to maintain
- By providing us with personal information, you agree with the terms and conditions above.
6. Security of your personal information
- MedPrep is committed to have our information secure and has electronic and managerial procedures to ensure that your information remains safe from loss, interference and misuse. MedPrep is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure.
7. Access to your personal information
- In accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), you can ask for your information. A small fee might be applied in this case.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
8. Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Your privacy is respected
- When you visit www.medprep.net.au, we may collect the information listed below:
- Browser type
- Operating system
- Website visited immediately before coming to our site
This information above is used to analyse the traffic on our site with the purpose of
improving our service.
- Cookies can also be used to serve ads by third party services. These ads
may appear when you visit our website.
- Links on our site to other websites does not constitute an endorsement or a sponsorship unless clearly stated. Please be aware that MedPrep is not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites.